Special Events Permit

Special Event Permitting

The city of Crowley requires a Special Event Permit for parades, special events, and large gatherings on city property.

Events on Private Property

Those events held on private property, such as a church or business, do not require a permit. However, public safety personnel would like to be notified of large gatherings for public safety purposes.

Submitting an Application

You will need to submit an application to the city secretary at least 60 days prior to the event, and there are some events that require City Council approval. Events such as birthday parties or graduation parties with the rental of a park pavilion will still need the permit that would be presented to the City Manager for review.

Liability Policy

Parades and other special events (such as disc golf tournaments) would require a $1 million liability policy for the event.

More Information

If you have questions, please feel free to contact the City Secretary.