Public Works

The Public Works Department works to promote mobility throughout the city and provide customer service and satisfaction to our commercial and residential customers.


Public Works oversees the administration and services of:

Right-of-Way Permitting

The City of Crowley Public Works Department requires all contractors working within the city limits to submit a ROW permit application. There is no cost for the permit.

Complete the ROW application (PDF link below) and return to with copies of plans and/or a map along with Texas 811 reports that show where you will be digging. Once received, staff will review the request; mark water and sewer lines; and return a signed copy of the approved permit to the applicant.

Please note that we require the same 48-hour notification as Texas 811 prior to digging, and ask that you do not start working until your permit has been approved.

ROW Permit Application

Please direct your questions or concerns to Water /Wastewater Manager Randal Manus at 817-297-2201, ext. 3210, or


Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.

After-Hours Emergencies

For after-hours emergency water breaks and wastewater backup calls, please contact Police Dispatch at 817-297-2276.